Friday, September 05, 2008

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

My sister was forcing me last summer to read the book.. So I did. Hmm. There's no diff really if you compare to LJ Smith's Vampire Diaries. All vampire themes are usually the same anyway. Human falls for vampire, vice versa. Human character harmed, lalala, decided to become a vampire na rin.

It's a pretty good question. When you can live forever, what do you live for?

I know there are lots of Twilight fans now. I had an annoying moment one time.. I asked one fan girl about New Moon.. and she was like, "Ano yun? Huh? Do you mean Twilight?".. Well duh. I thought you know more than I do. Nakakainis talaga ang mga pumipilit sumabay sa uso. Nakakainis ang mga tao nakikiuso para lang maging "in." So pathetic.

I'd say my influence here's my sister. Super addict. I dunno where she got the hardbound books before summer of this year. She's gonna buy Breaking Dawn na raw. Uhm.. I want to read Breaking Dawn.. But then, hahaha. Not now.

Sigh. So there.. I saw the trailer of Twilight last summer. I'm watching it again. I really can't believe my eyes.. Cause the girl playing Bella's the girl from Panic Room. What a transition. Wow. Parang. Wooooot. Tapos she played a part rin pala sa Jumper.

Ang dami talagang young love literature about vampires and humans. Cham! Thanks for book lending nung high school moments. I actually got Book 3 and 4 of Vampire Diaries. Hahaha! Grabe no. I read book 1 and 2 like, ten years ago with you. Hahaha. The other series pa pala on vampires with Redfern girl. I love it! Well anyway. These books, pare pareho lang ang theme. Bakit kaya Twilight lang ang sikat? Hmm.. I'm dying to watch the movie though. I've already stuck it in my head that I will watch it. November right? Weehee.

Okay. For now, I'll watch Zettai Kareshi nalang.