Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Midnight Sun

I read the first chapter of Stephanie Meyer's Midnight Sun. It's the fifth of the Twilight Saga. This time, the story's is in Edward Cullen's point of view. Okay, I don't know. Words aren't enough to describe it. It's just.. darned good. I love it. Haha. The file said that it was copyrighted 2006.. So I guess it will be released soon, I hope?

Okay. Sorry for the spoiler kids. LOL. But at least you know there's something to look forward to. Rawr.

I want a copy of Midnight Sun. I saw this section in Meyer's web last month but I didn't check the posted file then. I remember reading something that says Meyer was not happy because of the leaks on Midnight Sun.

Haha. Wait. I should finish Breaking Dawn first. T_T

Ay wait. Finals pa pala T_T Ugh. Sembreak. Or weekend. LOL.