Sunday, September 14, 2008

Absent-absent pa kasi.

Why My Homework Is Not In On Time

Dear Mrs. Biavati,

I'm sorry my homework isn't ready, but it wasn't my fault!

This morning, a strange mink crawled in through the garage. It sneaked into the bedroom where my books and homework were. I grabbed my PSP and threw it at the mink but I missed and it grabbed my homework and ran into the kitchen. I yelled at it real loudly, but that didn't help, so I quickly put Hero-Heroine on my stereo and turned the volume way up, hoping to scare it away. Instead, it started to hop around like it was dancing!. It hopped so wildly, it knocked a glass of tequila off the coffee table and spilled it all over my homework. I guess the mink really liked the taste of tequila.

So, that's why homework isn't ready... that strange mink ate it! I think a similar thing happened to Win recently, so it must be a common problem here at UST.

Sincerely,

Lauren

I was searching for formats of letters online. I found this. LOL. Try it!
Link: http://www.discover-writing.com/madlib.html