Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hey Night World fans! XD A new diary ;)

LJ Smith has announced on her website | ljanesmith.net that she is halfway through writing a new Vampire Diaries story, initially titled Damon (with the new series currently marketed as The Vampires Diaries: The Return, and the first new Diary simply called Damon), picking up where Dark Reunion finished. She was also written a short story entitled Blood Will Tell, considering what might have happened had Stefan decided to drink the blood of Matt, Meredith and Bonnie. Scenes from this story expand on the frisson between Bonnie and Damon that was hinted at in Dark Reunion, and which could be expanded on in the fifth book, released on March 1st, 2009.

Okay, thanks to Arnie for leading me this. You are so lapad! Hahaha. Dahil sa iyong curiosity, I ended up knowing this. I benefitted from your spoiler instincts, your lapad- err, highness. XD

This is so cool. XD I want to read Jez and Morgead's Night-out, the untold tale. The Vampire Diaries fifth is.. unexpected. I thought it was only until Dark Reunion. I want to read Blood Will Tell which is like an alternate ending for Dark Reunion.

I also want to read Jez and Morgead's Night Out. Okay. I want to read everything. Hahaha. Love love the Redferns. Love love the Kellers. XD

So here are the stuff in the site: Blood Will Tell, Thicker than Water, Brionwy's Lullaby, Ash and Mary-Lynette: Those Who Favor Fire, and Jez and Morgead's Night Out.

Cool. XD

Ehem. CHAM. YOUR FAULT. Yes. Your fault for introducing me to these, you vampire you. XD Love em high school days. XD