Sunday, January 25, 2009

What has gotten into him? 0.o

My ten year old brother and I were YM!-ing. I was up in my room and he was downstairs in the living room.. Cause that's where his computer is.

I noticed his status: "Art is a bang!"
So I bugged him. xD

Lau: Ano pinagsasabi mo diyan.
Mark Derren: Di mo alam yan, sa Naruto yan!
Lau: EEEWWWWWWWWW
Mark Derren: Ay nako.. Paborito ko yan character eh. DEIDARA.
Lau: EEEWWWWWWWWW
Lau: EEEWWWWWWWWW
Lau: EEEWWWWWWWWW
Lau: Hahahaha
Mark Derren: Art is a bang! Art is a bang! Art is a bang!

Mark Derren: Eto pa quotes.
Mark Derren: Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion.
Lau: Abaaaaaaa
Mark Derren: Haha! Galing ko no!
Lau: Eh, naintindihan mo ba?
Mark Derren: Yup. :P
Lau: Sige nga.
Mark Derren: Ay hindi! Hahahahaha
Mark Derren: Now show me your fear! Drown yourself in the awe... and despair! Cry like a lost child! Because my art... is a BLAST!
Lau: Corny. :D
Mark Derren: Life’s only beautiful… because its so fleeting, so transient.
Lau: Gaga. Explain. Can you explain everything?
Mark Derren: Hindi ko alam. Ahahahahahahaha!
Lau: Explain now!

@.@