Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ugh.

It's hard to be in a world where it's difficult to have someone you can run and talk to. Yes, "run and talk to". One verb can't exist without the other. I guess it also implies something else.. I hope not.


I'm just bothered because my dad called this morning to tell me that I have to sign this business contract thing or what the fuckever it is. I am sure as hell that I am not interested. Mmm. Can you smell blood boiling?

Hello, world. I am twenty years old and in my third year. I am currently waiting for Season 1: Episode 9 of Privileged because there are only a few humans seeding.

So there, I don't want to sign any stupid paper that has anything to do with my dad's stuff. Especially business, no way.

Maybe when the signed contract creates trouble then I could prove myself.. innocent. How come everytime my dad asks me to sign something, I feel like it's illegal? Like it's inclined to go down the drain. God help me, I don't want this.

I swear. When I'm all good. When all's good. Believe me, I'm out of here. You have no idea.

Okay. So my dad called me thirty minutes before Metrobank closes. Great. He told me to make an authorization letter so that the maid can get some stupid bank certificate. Talk about stupid.

Why make the maid get the certificate when turns out, he's in the bank after all? STUPID. STUPID.

I got pissed off. He even texted saying that the maid might not make it before 3:00 PM. So translation: Faster. What the heck? He was there after all so why rush us when he was there all along. He can get his stupidass certificate.

One thing's for sure, I'll be a brat when he remembers about me having to sign the stupid business paper.

Yeah, every little thing you do is bullshit. Your greatest mistake was torturing Mom.

Pay for it, bitch. You and your whore. Get your sordid arses to hell.

I don't care about you. You have no right to forbid me to be a daughter to my mother.

Screw you.