Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A story of a girl, a boy, and a PSP.

Grabbed this somewhere. How sad. 0.o

"If I were a PSP Gadget..." by PT (11.18.08)

~ You would panic if I suddenly stop functioning.

~ You would take care of me so I wouldn't get scratches.

~ You would worry if you lost sight of me. (You'd search for me.)

~ You would buy me things so that I'd be more interesting and cool.

~ Then, you'd be satisfied.

~ You would show me off to your friends.

~ You would go ballistic if I'm harmed.

~ You would take me anywhere.

~ You would not worry so much if you want to get rid of me.

~ You would always hold me and protect me.

~ You would always look at me.

~ You would be sensitive to my needs and to things harmful to me.

~ You would not tune me out.

~ You would get restless without me.

But then.. When you find something better than me, you would replace me.