Sunday, November 16, 2008

Physical Chemistry.. and others.

Ha. I am not learning anything. I am not learning. Physical chemistry is $%&%#$%@. Indescribable. I think I will need a tutor. Teacher Laurice? Hmm. Physical chemistry is like a combination of.. everything. Calculus, physics, chemistry. I think I noticed it has some trigonometry too. Algebra's never gonna get out of the picture. What the hell? I thought we're math-free this semester.. I thought physical chemistry is more on lecture- textbookish. But then, noooo. It consists of numbers, greek symbols, and a whole lot of different equations. Why am I complaining? Nako. Why ask?

I am thinking of thesis but I can't think of a topic. I have groupmates na, I think. While my groupmates are brainstorming, I'm more of considering the thesis adviser. Topics are not a problem to me because the course is simply interesting. Diversity in itself. (Ano daw?)


Hm. Me thinks. I need to know more about the advisers and their fields. I can't wait for Friday! Micro601=thesis=Friday. Decisions, decisions.

Oh yeah. One more thing to think about- OJT. I am going to wait for my classmate's go signal. Meanwhile, Imma go back to this email I got from Manila Water.

I am thinking of switching to Google Chrome. I've tried it.. I didn't like it at first. I didn't spend enough time using it to uh.. appreciate it.

Ha. Hoy thesis groupmates. Shout out to yooouu. =P

Hey microbes. If you pass by this page.. Where will you have your OJT? Then, what are your thesis plans? Toink.