Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I bought..


4-1 Bleaching cream and BB Ecorre from Girl Power Store. :) No feedback for this yet but I recommend the shop. Ms. Monique (the seller) is really kind and patient. My transaction with the shop was a breeze. I read good comments and reviews from people who've tried these two products. I got really curious so I ordered the two items. I will use these for some days. And yeah, I shall post my feedback. Mom will use the bleaching cream, I hope she'll like it.


As for eRAse, I bought this months ago and I haven't finished the bottle. I'll say it's effective, peeling and all. It worked on my scar and some marks. I'm going to keep this because it works on me. Sometimes I use it as spot treatment for emerging pimples, it's good.

Honestly I don't have patience for such because I'm not the religious beauty stuff user type. For instance, I bought a moisturizer but I can't get myself to apply it on my face every night. I'm so inconsistent when it comes to using these.. but I do make it a point to wash my face before sleep.. Wouldn't want all that dirt and bacteria sleeping on my face. The horror.

Anyway, I ordered Passion Berries Emu Oil and Cyleina Black Pearl Soap from Ms. Hannah. I can't wait to get them on Saturday. xD