Saturday, April 11, 2009

True Blood Season 1 Ender!

SHEEEEEEETTT. LOL.

Yeah, these pictures are from ME, grabbed from True Blood tv series. Leave a comment if you want/took some.

Okay. Damn. I loved the accent though. Nice that Sookie noticed how "you speak in your thoughts" too. Deymn.

Sorry but.. I thought this scene was funny. Pretty obvious what was next. You just made Sookie cry, Bill. You'd heal anyway.

Hahaha. I loved this. Arlene! Hahahaha.

I kinda hate you. 0_o I know what you are. =P Fine fine. You and Sam dated. Bet?

What the hell, Jason? 0_o

Are you leaving, Sam? =c Nooooooo!

Uh oh. Looks like Tara's mum. Woops. I think it looks womanly to be Lafayette's foot.. Please don't be Lafayette! I've got a bad feeling. =c

Hahahaha. Tara, Sookie, Detective Bellefleur.

End of season one. I'm in for season two. =)

Love the ending. Hahaha.

Wait, Lafayette? Sam? =\ I think I'm going to cry soon though.

Bill, I never liked you. I think I will read the books.

Next: Season 2