Monday, April 06, 2009

Insane. :P

I noticed how insane my photo posts are. For instance, one album contains 393 pictures. There are others with 329, 269, blahblah. I see the problem with taking pictures in VGA mode. Haha. But, not bad right? It just gets crazy. :D

Speaking of crazy.

Arnie and I have been going gaga over OJT because we got dumped by a company. LOL. We got dumped even though we never got "on'.. Ha-ha.

I set goals for myself this summer but then I realized that I got so much in my hands. OJT, summer, thesis. I am so tempted to apply for a part-time job. I just want to do something besides take trash out from my room, that's all.

Anyone offering bartending course/class? I'd like to take and fulfill my dreams of being a half microbiologist and half barmaid.

Wtf was I thinking? XD

Anyway, back to watching Dollhouse. Yes, I am terribly hooked.

Speaking of hooks.. Fishing anyone?