Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Prelims and others. 0.o

Next week is hell week. Gonna have preliminary exams. Omaygad.

So much to do. So little time.

Sigh.. I miss everyone. :c



LOL. Seriously. I dunno what has gotten into me. I just have this urge to write about what I want to happen in the future. Okay. Let's get started.

Hmm.. Since I am still in college. Of course, I want to graduate. Honestly, I want to go to medical school after microbiology but then, I want to practice my profession. But I want to be a doctor. But I want to be a microbiologist. But I want to be a doctor. LOL. A pediatrician, specifically.

Hahaha. There are some things in life that keep you from pursuing something. Por ejemplo? I want to have my own place when I graduate. I want to earn. Who doesn't? I want to earn. NOW. LOL.

If I go to medical school, I will end up not being able to get a place of my own because I won't earn. Well. It simply means that I will still ask Dad for tuiton fee and allowance. He said it isn't a problem, money. But then having heard so much from my mother, grandmother, and other relatives, made me think that what my dad is saying ain't real. Ain't that funneh? =p

Okay. If I can't get to medical school. I will most probably go to graduate school. Yes, why not? My point is that I don't want to graduate with just a "B.S.". I am not ismol-ing other people ha. Pero if I only, well, achieve "B.S. Microbiology," okay lang. Sus. I love it anyway.

Hahahaha. Ang gulo ko.

Anyway. So I want to work. There. I want to be like Mam Dedeles. XD

Ay wait, before graduating pala. There is one thing... THESIS. Omaygad. T.T

So here are my choices:

> Parasitology - Sir Cauyan - Hahahaha! Lurv it!

> Mam Dedeles, whatever topic. Thumbs up, said the higher batch. I know naman. ^.^

> Sir Abrantes - Medical Microbiology

> Sir Tom - Some people say he ain't bad too. Hahaha. Fungi fungi. T.T Slime molds. @.@


I haven't given it much thought.. XD

Ay. One more thing. I want to work sa TARC. Kahit isang araw lang. Experience lang. Please. XD