Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*Eye roll*

Signing in to my tumblr took me 6 trials. I couldn't get my password right. I'm going to commute to school today, again. I haven't been complaining and I think it's about time.

First off, I hate yer face. We may have some homologous stuff in our blood but I really do think you're useless. I think you're a complete failure. You're useless and full of crap. I hate you. Don't wonder why I've been giving you the cold shoulder, it's just a waste of the few brain cells you have left.

Secondly, I guess I'm through with all your crap. I tried to find reasons to be nice to you. I found some but you always have a way of rebutting them. You always prove me wrong. I'm tired of you. I can't wait to be independent. Get your claws off me when I'm free.. or else.

And now, to think happy? I sound bipolar. :3