Saturday, February 07, 2009

Akuma to Love Song..

Okay, blog title pretty random but this post is really a quiz. Grabbed from Shan. ^_^

1. Who was the last male you talked to?

** Uhm.. My brother.

2. Who is someone that can always make you laugh?

** My brother. XD Friends, and haha.

3. What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?

** Lots of things I can't type down. ;)

4. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?

** Nope. Oooh. Kabbor.

5. What movie do you think everyone should watch?

** Rent :)


6. Do you have your future children's names picked out?

** Uh oh. Hahaha. Would you believe my mom helped me pick? Yeah but nothing serious. Just what-ifs.

7. Do you play games on your cell phone?

** Yeah. Now my keypad is battered.

8. If someone doesn't like you its probably because?

** I'm quiet and boring? I'm bipolar? I'm some person with borderline blah? Lol.

9. Who was the last person in your bedroom? (not you or family)

** Oh.. The maid I guess.

10. How old were you when you had your first relationship?

** No idea.

11. How old were you when you had your first kiss?

** Seventeen, hm.

12. Do you like anyone right now?

** I haven't really thought about that yet.. 0.o Sure, I guess.

13. Miss anyone right now?

** Yeah.. Sadly.

14. Are there some songs you listen to because they remind you of someone?

** Yeah but very few. I listen to songs I like. Lol.

15. Ever been told by someone they love you?

** Yeap.

16. Are you happy with your relationship status right now?

** Uhm.. I should think about that.

17. Have you ever gone out with somebody just because you didn't want to be single any longer, not because you actually liked them a whole lot?

** No, never did.

18. If you could instantly become completely fluent in another language, which would you choose? Why?

** So just one language, you ask? French. (And Japanese, Chinese, Greek)

19. What are your thoughts on Orlando Bloom?

** I like Johnny Depp better. XD Orlando Bloom's okay.

20. Ever been so anxious or overwhelmed that it felt like you couldn't breathe?

** Oh yes.

21. Do you bite your nails when you get nervous?

** Nah.

22. Have you ever waited for somebody for hours, thought you were ditched, then at the last second they show up or call you?

** Not yet, thank goodness.


23. Do you believe that love is all you need?

** Nope.

24. Do you always play by the rules?

** Not really, I think.

25. Have you ever taken an "emo" picture of yourself?

** Yes.

26. Did you have a memorable first kiss?

** Lol. I can't even remember.

27. Let's say reincarnation does happen. If you had to be reincarnated as an animal, which animal would you like to be?

** Some bird that can fly for a long time. I mean, a really strong breed. 0.o

28. What jewelry do you wear the most often?

** None really.

29. Do you have a box where you keep all your really important things, like notes from friends or other such memorabilia?

** I did have.

30. Have you ever kissed someone you just met earlier that same day?

** Nope.

31. If you were on death row, what would you choose to be your final meal?

** Chicago deep dish or some Japanese food or some dumplings or cheese pizza. I don't know. Hahaha! Can I just drink until I drop?

32. Explain your relationship status:

** Ooohlala.

33. Do you like someone? Does his/her name start with A, B, D, K, M, C, or J?

** Holycrapyouare. LOL.

34. What is one thing you would love to happen tomorrow?

** Find out that Monday classes are suspended. Oooh!

35. Would your parents be mad if you came home smashed?

** Duh.

36. When's the last time you did something you knew was wrong?

** Just recently. Just that.


37. Do you have trust issues?

** :P :P :P :P :P :P Haha. Whattheheckdoyothink lol.

38. Did your night suck last night?

** Nope :)

39. Who do you want to talk when you're heart-broken?

** Myself. As much as I love to write it down, my hand is getting calloused from too much writing and typing is fun. I love blogging. Anyway. My mom, I can talk to her. My friends, too.

40. Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?

** Nope. Not at all.

41. At what age do you want to be married?

** I had to scratch my head before I answer this. I don't know, really.

42. What do you do when you're extremely mad?

** I don't know. I'd be some irrational creature by then, that's one thing. I stay away from what's pissing me off or else.. My flaw is that at times, I end up bottling anger so..

43. What/Who makes you happy?

** My family, my friends, God. :)