Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Max Payne, Final Twilight Trailer, Grades, Midnight Sun

I checked out Youtube and found out that this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxjNDE2fMjI is the final trailer for Twilight which's posted one day ago.

MAX PAYNE naaaa! Max Payne! MAX PAYNE! *chants* Raawr! Max Payne! Haha!

Max Payne: There's an army of bodies under this river, people who ran out of time, out of friends. I could feel the dead down there, reaching up to welcome me as one of their own. It was an easy mistake to make.

Seriously. This is what happens when boredom gets in your head during sembreak. Plus the grades can now be viewed, the kiosks are now on and running. Phoebe told me that the line is long, as usual. I might go to school tomorrow morning to check. I burnt up all my patience for Monday. I don't want to wait. Even though the clearance/course card thing is new now. I just blah.

I want to drink and pass out. But I will watch Max Payne first.

Midnight Sun leakage got its pages jumbled up. I wonder if other readers noticed.