Monday, July 07, 2008

tagged by my soul sistah. naks. =P

RULES :

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.

B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. When did you last cry?

Few hours ago.

2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?

I'm not so good with things like this. I end up running away. 0.o

3. What's the first thing you take note of in a person?

I agree with Champepang. I look at deh face, mehn. I like guessing a person's attitude. 0.o

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

Maybe? 0.o

5. What's your ideal lover like?

*see Jes's notebook* xD -> copy-paste sagot ni Cham. Ahahahaha! :))

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?

Aw.. Being loved siguro.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?

I will not wait. Whatta waste of time. 0.o

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Iyak nalang oh. Hahaha. Add RH and friends!

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?

Dad. Haha.

10. What do you want most in life?

I want my own place. I want grad school or med school. 0.o

11. Is being tagged fun?

Okay lang. 0.o


12. Random thought?

ETAR is trash.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?

Mi madre y mi muhn.. XD

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Mapanghi. Joke lang. :)) Ano. Mukhang bampira. I dunno how to describe her. One thing I can say is that she is very loving. Ehem. 0.o

15. Would you rather have a rich husband or someone who's not, but responsible?

Aw. Someone who's not. but responsible.

16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?

Oh. All right. T.T Friendster nalang. Hahaha

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?

Hmmmaybe.

18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?

The person who will not fail to make me happy. 0.o

19. What type of friends do you like?

The type of friends that I have.

20. If the person who tagged you was a dog, and he/she followed you home, would you ask your mom if you could keep him/her?

Hahahaha. Yeah. "Mommy can I keep her? I want to name her Peps." Then Chai will come along. "Chai, meet Peps." Ahahahaha :))

I tag eight people. Hahahahaha!