Friday, June 20, 2008

Name game. Tagged by Cham.

Rule: List all the names you were called by and the people who calls you that. Tag at least 5 members of your contacts and give a comment on their site for them to know they've been tagged.

1. Ena Aren
- It may sound weird but my Mom wanted this to be my name.

2. Ning-Ning/Ning
- What people at home call me. Family too.
Teacher Liv did too. Fleur, Willden, and Win usually use this.

3. Lauren
- I do not need to explain. 0.o

4. Lau
- When people got too lazy to say "Lauren."
Started during grade school. Grade school and high school people
call me this parin.

5. Lauwie
- What my kuya called me after teasing me to my crush.

6. Ate Large
- What I was called nung Grade 5-6 ata.

7. Laueeee
- Jes, Cham, and Vinch used to call me this. High school moments.

8. Auen
- Jessa gave me this name.

9. Lauieeee
- What my classmate, Mary Anne, calls me.

10. Ningy
- What Herwin calls me.

11. Tonks
- Started when I kept changing my Friendster name. Now some people in sch use it.

12. Elizabeth/Liz/Twin
- What Fleur calls me.

13. Angel
- The 'angel' of the 7 Chakas, grade school clique. A guy use to call me this too.

14. Laurie
- Sad to say, I don't like being called this. It stopped anyway. College classmates started
this. Asked them not to call me this anymore.

15. La
- Hahaha.

16. Soul Sistah
- Esteban

17. Slayer
- Kasi si Esteban yung bampira at si Denoga yung santo. ;)

18. Baby
- Because of Mommy Jes. :D

19. Lauwen
- Abegaelle Waagas can't pwonounce the lettew. ;D Kuya used to call me Lauwen.

20. Hapon
- Ewan ko. Napagtripan ako nito. Si Herwin at Charmaine ata may kasalanan nito.

21. Laurs
- Ang tamad kasi ni Phoebe. Phoebes kasi tawag ko sa kanya. :))

22. Fish
- Ewan ko kung ano problema ni Timo, Marcus, at ni Richmond.

23. Pez
- Spanish version ng Fish. Ewan ko ba. 0.o Marcus created this.

24. Tubby/Taba
- Marcus nanaman.

25. Miss Demented
- Sa 02 Jam to. Marcus and Richmond. Pag-trip nila.

26. Direk/Masamang bata/Tarantadong bata :))
- Si Nestor may kasalanan.

27. Mama Maria/Maria
- Willden. Nako. Kung ano maisipan.

28. Maria Lauren
- Ma. dapat. Pero napagtripan nung summer na mag-tawagan gamit ang buong first name.

29. Bitch
- What my cousin, Calai called me then.

30. Ning Ning-san
- Hapon ang mga tumawag niyan. Watashiwa, Ning Ning. Kaso.. Nihonggo wakarimasen.

31. Master
- Heheheh. By Patrick.

Okay. I'm tired... o.o

I tag:

1. Jessa
2. Fleur
3. Elaine
4. Lubel
5. Roxanne
6. Roseanne
7. Patrick
9. Anne
10. Mga nagbasa nito. :P