Friday, October 20, 2006

sometimes..

i wonder if i made the right decision..

uhm. so you want me to say it straight?

how come i am not enjoying college like my friends? they love their school. they're surrounded by good people. i dont get myself..

was i wrong in choosing my course? what's wrong with my school? what's wrong with me? how come i dont feel so happy.. what's wrong.. what's wrong.. what's wrong.. what's wrong.. tell me what's wrong.. is it school? is it my course? is it my classmates? does it have something to do with getting stuck in the past? am i too attached? tell me.. please.. i don't know anymore.. i don't know.. where am i supposed to be.. i mean, what am i supposed to be doing? is it because it's hard to adjust? or am i starting to withdraw again.. what's wrong.. tell me.. what's wrong.. this is too weird.. is it my grades? but.. why.. why do i feel so.. .....

tomorrow im off to starbucks katips. sigh. will see my friends back in montessori..

but geez, it won't solve anything!!!!!

oh god.. help me..